« | Home | »

Marimba frame Progress.

By Jim McCarthy | May 26, 2009

Hi all… I spent a bit of time today on the marimba frame. It doesn’t look like much, but actually I achieved an important step. At the last post The end pieces were in basic shape, and the main center strut was cobbled together. Today I got the bolts in to hold it all together and put all four diagonals in position.

A tricky business as all the parts needed to be positioned perfectly squarely before locking in position with the diagonal struts. Photo of today’s progress is below.

Main marimba frame componants bolted together and squared up

Topics: Uncategorized | No Comments »

Comments